Blacktail Deer Plateau You're hurt but the damage's on me
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
feel free to post around me if needed this week -- i'm going to be scarce until after the weekend but i'll be lurking via mobile for sure so i'll be reading
Her ears angled back, and presumably, the healer appeared. Amekaze fully understood the stiffening of her hackles. It was well-placed, too, and she glanced briefly to Nishu to see his reaction. Certainly he could smell Rain on her as just as she did. She was anxious to get her on her way and eager to see a conclusion in this whole tiring saga of missing wolves.

"Can you let her know we have come.. when you get a chance?" she asked, mainly to the healer as she assumed she had more contact with Rain than he did, meaning for it to be now or later when she awoke -- whichever they chose as she could adapt to either. Amekaze could not guess how Rain might be feeling, or if she was even in any mood to hear from them at all at this point for having been misplaced so long (despite their best efforts in trying) and probably working with a good share of herbal remedy in her system. Ame knew she was never in a very personable mood when ailing herself..

Nishu had a point and was prepared to settle to wait too. Rain probably needed her rest but the Plateau wolves were probably ready to see them all get out of here. When Nishu began to move aside to wait it out nearby, she stepped back a pace too, but kept her attention on the alpha and healer a moment longer should they have more to say.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Nishu Inte - October 20, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 12:25 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Dante RIP - October 21, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Blue Willow - October 21, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Nishu Inte - October 23, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Amekaze - October 25, 2015, 06:07 AM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Dante RIP - October 25, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: You're hurt but the damage's on me - by Blue Willow - November 14, 2015, 09:56 AM