Moonspear shrouded by the platinum
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Private 
backdated but idk to when exactly *SHRUG* also vague at some things but we can work with it however we gotta (and let me know if anything needs changed at all)
After retrieving her from the Plateau then bringing her back here to their new mountain, they had settled Rain into a small cave deep in the territory and let her rest. The healer's herbs from the Plateau had done well to keep her out of it, which was certainly for the best. She just hoped that the transit had not been too taxing on her injured body.

Amekaze had passed by now and again when she could spare the time, but she was remarkably busy in laying this new claim -- and it was wearing her out. But, she knew Rain would have questions, and a great deal of them, and while she knew she could probably pawn the duty off to Nishu if she so desired, it was her place to explain what she could. After all, it was her decision to uproot them as she had done and why it was here Rain would awaken, not the familiar slopes of her former home. So, today, she approached the cave with intentions to do what she could to clear things up. What she did not know was how she would be received; it very well could be some sort of rage, but Amekaze was steeled for whatever it may be.

She announced her presence with a soft bark and squinted into the darkness of the cave, knowing @Rain would be within. If she was awake, she hoped she'd be met with an answer.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
shrouded by the platinum - by Amekaze - November 12, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: shrouded by the platinum - by Rain - November 12, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: shrouded by the platinum - by Amekaze - November 12, 2015, 10:36 PM