Moonspear shrouded by the platinum
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Amekaze's ears were fanned back as she waited, and at the sound of her voice, they flicked forward eagerly. In that moment, she softened and her tail gave a wag to know that Rain was coherent enough. Relief soon followed and she exhaled a soft sigh. "No, no, it is fine.. I am glad you are awake," she said, inching inward a few more paces. "How is your leg?" she asked. Her steps were delicate and careful and unsurprisingly, Rain asked of Nishu.

Ame did not know the whole of it, but it had been clear to her that he was tearing himself apart over all of this. She could not yet see the bottom of it, or know why exactly he took it upon himself to shoulder all the blame and then some. To her, it seemed a bit excessive.. and he had helped return her to where she could mend safely. He evidently sought perfection and anything short of that was unacceptable.

She didn't stall for long. "He is around." To ease any worries before they could grow. Ame had smelled him here and there but not yet run directly into him. But she had been very preoccupied and wondered how much of it was him looking to stay busy so he did not have to face Rain until he was ready. "I feared he may run himself to exhaustion searching for you." To justify his need for rest, although Rain could surely figure this herself. "I know he has been resting some, and on patrol."
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
shrouded by the platinum - by Amekaze - November 12, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: shrouded by the platinum - by Rain - November 12, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: shrouded by the platinum - by Amekaze - November 12, 2015, 10:36 PM