rinbo hengoku
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
aw that was no wait at all
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She did not travel far before the sight of white-fur caught her eye. Amekaze's guards were quick to rise as she stopped and fanned her ears back. She kept her head level with her withers and tail relaxed; her intentions here were not ill but it was only reasonable for wolves to chase others away if the mood struck. Amekaze would test her luck in this.

However, this was a familiar face and she knew not what to make of this information exactly. They had crossed paths only once before and as fate would have it, it had been here further up the slopes -- where she might have liked to have gone, had it not been Jinx's new boundaries keeping her at bay.

You have chosen well for your claim, she complimented with a dip of her muzzle, then glimpsed briefly over the snow-furred female's face. There was a small ache of being displaced and no longer able to visit these spaces but she kept it minimal for now. As was only natural, the lone wolf would always lose to the united cause and this was a feeling she grew to reluctantly understand. I was unprepared to smell boundaries here once more, and ones tended to as keenly as you did.. she added, only just beginning to admit her fledgling interest.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 15, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 15, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:03 AM