rinbo hengoku
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

In this place, she aimed to be the enemy of no one. Alone there was little she amounted too. Just a single presence of no particular threat. The worst she could do was scavenge too close to their places and even then, she had long since learned to keep away whenever she was able. It was only the nature of her once having thought she'd have business here on these slopes that turned into learning more of something that kept her rooted.

She stayed as she was when Jinx drew closer but tension rose inwardly. Amekaze held fast and would not cower, though she was keenly watching the other's posture -- down to its finest of details. Her ears steadied. I do, she replied in an exhale. Her greater picture and purpose remained uncleared still but even speaking of today alone, it had been in her duty to come to this mountain. The solitude has been necessary, albeit self-imposed, for when I doubt most leaders to be worth serving for any true length of time, and since she had not wished to join a pack only to feel inspired to raise trouble in the uppermost ranks once she regained her own strength enough, she kept out. Amekaze could not tip her head to weakness. But the lifestyle loses its luster.. She yearned for a cause deep down, one more real than her own unclear goals, yet could not find any worth the price of her freedom.

There had been a brief appeal in the Ridge that had faded in face of its (former Alpha's) unsteadiness, and then a vague interest in the Vale after finding Xi'nuata there that was of her more fresh opinions. The Creek left a strange taste in her mouth after hearing two wolves speak of it while despite its interesting members the Plateau had never been among her interests at all, for Ariston had put her off them.

As for what to make of this new mountainside claim, she did not know yet. Jinx appeared to have similar thinking in some aspects, for Amekaze remembered agreeing with her before. I see, she hummed back. She liked Jinx's approach -- what of it she could understand, at least. I do not know pack relations in the region, but best to take care of it before it exacerbates, her ears fanned back. Too many were unworthy of this mountain's presence at all. Now that it was claimed, all the more reason to keep away.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 15, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 15, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:03 AM