Neverwinter Forest all around the world
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Eshe seemed like the friendly sort, and Charon figured that Mason and FitzDutiful's problems solely stemmed from the closeness of the Forest. Charon had considered helping them chase away their new neighbours, but he had no guarantee that they would do the same for him, were it ever needed. And anyway, they seemed friendly enough so far. Eshe said that she had intended to visit, but Charon was glad that he'd come around here, anyway; he didn't like sitting around waiting, so proactive was the way to go as far as he was concerned.

At the mention of Ostrega, she seemed to know the family, which came as a surprise to Charon. Mordecai was his only tie to the family — Verrine and Julooke had been too young for him to remember — and so his eyes widened in surprise that there were yet others out there. He wondered if they actually knew his mother and father, because he was so curious for them. Deshyr. He mapped the name, and said, "I only know my uncle Mordecai, no others. My father and mother, Verrine and Julooke, died when I was little. Did you know them?" His eyes shone with hope, but it was a hope soon crushed when she mentioned her surname.

Not Endore, the other one — Frostfur. Fuckfur. Fuck, wait what? Charon's expression went blank for a moment when she mentioned the name, but his curiosity overshadowed the hatred that he felt for the Frostfurs for ruining his little brother and turning him into the vengeful idiotic wretch that he was today. They should've known. They should've brought him home.

Trying to play it cool, Charon, instead of starting a fight, decided to simply ask her if she had anything to do with Jorunn's fucked-up-ness; indirectly, of course. "Since marriage, eh? How long's it been? Did you live in these parts before? I think I've heard word of other Fu—hhrostfurs in these parts before." He tripped over the word as he nearly pronounced it the way he prounced it inside of his head (oops), and grinned sheepishly.

"Ah, everything going as planned, then?" he continued on in response to what she had said about Neverwinter Forest. Luckily they were far from neighbours yet, even if their claim would be official. Charon was sure glad that it was not Silvertip he had claimed; imagine living next to the Fuckfurs. With bated breath Charon awaited her reply in regards to his family, because no matter his resentment to the Frostfurs for what they had done to Jorunn (though he felt no personal resentment towards Eshe, since she said that she was a Frostfur by mateship -- the poor girl -- and nothing was to say yet that she had anything to do with Jorunn), his curiosity for his own family was a thousand times more important.
Messages In This Thread
all around the world - by Charon - February 29, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 02, 2016, 03:00 AM
RE: all around the world - by Eshe RIP - March 08, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: all around the world - by Charon - March 09, 2016, 06:40 AM