Altar of Twilight Can't just let it be
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Mixed feelings prevailed above all things, even down to the coyote dead at her paws. While she was glad it was dead because like this it was at least a meal or some padding in a cache somewhere but she was sour it was around here at all (assuming Wildfire murdered it nearby) and even maybe it contributed to her wounds. There was still a lot to wrap around here yet the overall point remained that Wildfire needed to regroup where it was safest to do so -- at home.

Nevertheless, the female's respect is one thing, and the briefing on Wildfire is another to which her focus grabs onto with a furrowed expression. Amekaze nods and "hmms" softly because there is not much for her to say on it; it's not good news, necessarily, but it could always be worse. This, of course, is without her knowing the full extent of the yearling's injuries, the ones that went unseen. "Nishu Inte. He was among my pack for a time.. but is now deceased," she answered simply so to keep her sorrow in check on the matter. As much as she hated to dash the silver knight's evidently growing hopes, it was perhaps best to get it done quickly before she could get ahead of herself and look forward to encountering a fellow Knight. There would be no meeting him, as much as she would have liked to let it be so. Fate in the form of a bear (and Charon) had other plans.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 13, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 13, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 15, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 17, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 18, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 19, 2016, 06:19 AM