rinbo hengoku
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Circumstances had never led her to feel anyone was truly that kind of leader for her. She had come close a few times, but consistently, something happened. While her luck had been relatively good when it came to survival, the pack matter remained the opposite. Amekaze wasn't always looking outright for a pack, true, but she was keen to their presences and despite intense introversion, the instinct of the wolf could prevail at times. She missed camaraderie, although wanted nothing to do with company not worth her time.

She shook her head subtly, still listening. It only seemed natural that a division like that should arise. While she thought the pack relations here to be largely peaceful, that may not always be the case. Especially if more single entities of packs stayed around for decent spans of times. I am not surprised to hear it, she exhaled. Conflict was inevitable, to some degree. The wisest belief. I would expect more to feel the same, she agreed. Although she was removed from pack life, she realized how it should flow.. even her beliefs were not the most compassionate to all. Amekaze prioritized herself and her immediate company first and foremost; aspects she had picked up growing up in a familial (despite them not all quite being blood bonds) kind of pack.

I think you will do this mountain justice, she chuffed back then, after having decided she liked the way Jinx seemed to think about neighbors. Tartok had been unable and in recent months, Amekaze had grown to understand the mountain better than she ever had before. Had an unworthy, weak leader come to try to lay claim here, she would have only hoped they crumbled quickly so that she might resume her time among the slopes. Yet, she would respect Jinx's new claim until given any kind of reason not to.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 15, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 15, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: rinbo hengoku - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:03 AM