Altar of Twilight Can't just let it be
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The exact circumstances of how the bear had been roused from the cave would never be known to her, mostly because she had to recount it through the words of others thanks to not being there herself. She believed something had happened to Wildfire and/or Nishu, either a misunderstanding or one slip to just make everything go wrong, she new luck had not been on their side that day and especially not his. What he had been thinking in those moments was a mystery to her.

"I think it was his intention to protect," she replied, sounding a tiny bit distant as she did, but as to how that had gone array so badly was not for her to know. She might have thought to elaborate a bit on what she did know -- mainly the cave, an angry bear awoken from slumber, and the slick, rainy conditions to account for, yet the question demanded her attention otherwise. It was not exactly just the bear that had ended him, either, and she was still not ready to approach that topic to a near stranger. Not yet, and not when she didn't want to deal with having her morals questioned for allowing it to fly -- and not to mention, the killer himself was her fellow alpha, her mate. Not right now. "He refused medical help of any sort. I do not think he could admit the injuries were as serious as they were," she nodded somberly. Vague, vague, vague.

Nothing would change the circumstances of Nishu's untimely end, but she still had Wildfire to think about before she met some sort of similar end well before her time. "I have to get to tracking her down, and taking this back," she said then with matching gestures: once in the direction Wildfire's scent went and the next to the dead coyote. "But I think our paths should cross again," she said before she dug her teeth into the carcass and hauled it off, effectively making her exit in one fell swoop.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 13, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 13, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 15, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 17, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 18, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 19, 2016, 06:19 AM