Blackfeather Woods Remember me?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. Also, this got a bit weird, aha.

Xan had hung back while his sister and father exchanged words, his own mind processing everything that was said in the meantime. Though her intentions had not been to harm either of them, he felt confident in his conclusion that Kove was hurting, even if he didn't show it in the same manner as another might. It caused the boy's ears to lay flat against his crown, uncertain of what would come from it all. He wanted her to stay, too, but understood that she didn't want to—and he felt that it was mainly his own fault that she didn't. "I didn't know any better back then," he'd voiced, attempting to defend himself and give her a reason to stay. "You weren't adopted. You're my sister, and I don't..." He had to swallow, then, nervously. "I don't want you to go again." His words, of course, were useless. It was painfully clear that she had already made her decision, and that her mind could not be changed. For the second time in his life, he would be losing his sister. One would think the pain wouldn't be as bad the second time around, but it seemed to be worse.

The details relating to his mother's death hit him hard, too, choking him up inside. "She shouldn't have given up," he'd managed to get out. "She should have fought harder, she should have come back for us." Their family should have been reunited, even if it would only have been a brief exchange. It was by then that Kove had said the last of his words and turned to leave for the woods, causing the albino's gaze to snap back and forth between the two of them. In the end, he would go with his father, but not before lingering around Desna for a bit longer. He was silent for awhile, before having finally taken a step in Blackfeather's direction. Before he could complete it, however, he'd spun around and closed the distance between himself and his sister, attempting to touch his nose to her cheek before pulling away on impulse—after all, he didn't want to risk being met by teeth. "Please come back soon, Desna. I promise I'll be a better brother the next time we see each other." After that, he lingered, listening for whatever she might have to say, and then offered his goodbyes before heading back towards the looming forest. No doubt, he would someday search for her, so that perhaps he could do what his parents had never been able to, and bring together their family once more.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 20, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - February 21, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - February 21, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - February 25, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - February 25, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - March 08, 2016, 01:23 AM