Moonspear Help My Dreams
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
His posture was mindful of her status and a lot of information came her way quite readily. She got a name out of it and a history more detailed than she'd anticipated, but perhaps he just knew she would have more questions based on his.. appearances. Which, turned out, where thanks to a genetic mix she was not familiar with. Hybrids were something she did not have a concrete judgement of because she had never been around very many of them to make for a good or bad impression, and especially not hybrids of the German Shepard sort -- which was a term she did not know, but assumed it to be just another canine by looking at him.

Presently, their pack had no storyteller. She had been a chronicler herself, with an interest more in the history of things. "Do you have any experience as a caretaker or storyteller already?" This interested her first of all. He had already admitted to not excelling at anything, but she was just wondering what had made him interested in that already, if any experience at all. "Can you hunt with the pack or alone well enough to help stock caches? And defend the borders from outsiders? Those are my basic priorities for all members," she asked. These were the most simple requirements of all things for the pack to keep functioning successfully and she already suspected he may be able to answer favorably, since he had already told her his father had taught him fighting and hunting. But, did he have the willpower to protect the pack, even if it was not full wolfsblood in his veins. She could give him a chance if she could ensure she would have nothing to lose from doing so.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Help My Dreams - by Harley Quinzel - April 01, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Help My Dreams - by Amekaze - April 01, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Help My Dreams - by Harley Quinzel - April 03, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Help My Dreams - by Amekaze - April 04, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Help My Dreams - by Harley Quinzel - April 04, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Help My Dreams - by Amekaze - April 07, 2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Help My Dreams - by Harley Quinzel - April 09, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Help My Dreams - by Amekaze - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Help My Dreams - by Harley Quinzel - April 12, 2016, 06:09 AM