Herbalists' Cache On the Move
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
poor grayday xDD once she's done adventuring around, we can totally have their own thread just them two going back home~! if ya want of course

She turned to see where the lovely woman had gazed off in the distance too - but Reiko didn't see anything. Nor did she know what she was looking for. However now she was curious to know what on earth was back there. The woman introduced herself, it was a long title and sounded rather important. Wow, a lovely name too! Im Reiko Izuka, I hail from Silvertip Mountain. No assigned duty yet, but I do believe I was currently given a promotion as a Zeta. I'm not quite sure to be honest, so I'll say that I'm still a Kappa. She softly laughed at herself, these pack ranks weren't all that important to her since she wasn't all that high in the ranks anyways. Just trivial trophies to those who did care about such things. She'd honour the system by showing respect to her higher ups, but her own title didn't matter. 

Thank you! She blushed under the alabaster pelt covering her face, I envy your colours though, they remind me of a fiery sunset. Many wolves are dressed in white, you however, are unique - and it's a sight to see. The young woman was honest about her compliment, there was nothing special about being white seeing as so many were white with the same or similar coloured eyes. If put in a lineup with a dozen other wolves she would look like at least one of them. 

Broken Antler Fen? Being still new to these lands, Reiko had only heard of Silvertip since she had joined. The other packs were all mysteries to her, so hearing of something else piqued her interest. Do you mind me asking if you were born there? I wasn't born in Silvertip, I come from far North, where the snow falls continuously. I don't mean to pry, so please ignore my questions if you do not wish to answer any!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
On the Move - by Ambrosia - June 26, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: On the Move - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: On the Move - by Grayday Sr. - June 28, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: On the Move - by Ambrosia - June 29, 2016, 08:36 AM
RE: On the Move - by Reiko - June 29, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: On the Move - by Grayday Sr. - June 29, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: On the Move - by Ambrosia - July 03, 2016, 10:40 AM