Altar of Twilight I know you are a [m]an of honor, I'm so sorry to bother you at home
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
His mouth felt dry, parched, and it seemed with every second it grew dryer. He stared at her, feeling anger because of the spell she had put on him. Her guilt spoke volumes; she knew exactly what she was doing. She knew the state she was in. And yet she had come, using some excuse. But the thing that he noticed most from what she said was that she was here purposely, trying to get around the mountain.

He remained in place, looked at her, incredulously. When he spoke again his voice was a little less accusatory, yet he still sounded angry and, at the same time, worried. "What are you going to do there? You should be at home somewhere, alone until it's over." Potema would be a valuable price and he could not deny the attraction there -- he was weak, he had learned that before, and he did not intend to make that mistake again -- and so she had all the more reason to stay safe. For her sake, for his sake.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know you are a man of honor, I'm so sorry to bother you at home - by Charon - October 17, 2016, 12:44 PM