The Sunspire Easy come, Easy go
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
It saddened Olive to think that such tragedy could befall the cavalier who lay beneath her. His path in life had led him through something truly macabre; life had been truly unfair to him. She saw him, saw his pain, and knew Dakarai would be a good lover to her.

“I do not wish to replace Oxsana…  I feel a deep respect towards her and your her memory of her.” Olive implored, her eyes probing his. The maiden reached her neck down to kiss the prince and nuzzle into his ambrosial cheek. “She gave you happiness, and for that I have the most gratitude. I'm so sorry that life saw fit to take them away from you.” The femme felt her heart leap forward in earnest, eager to be the shower that woke him up and made him clean.

Dakarai had torn himself open, in front of her - she could clearly see all parts of him, from the darkest corners to the brightest surfaces. The smoldering woman saw herself, too, reflected within him. Dakarai was everything she was not, Olive already knew. They may have not known each other for more than a day, but time was suck a fickle concept; how reliable could time be as a measurement of love, when a union so new felt so… absolute? Their physical relationship had been born into existence that day, but their esoteric souls were bound together by eons. He knew that the place below her neck was her favorite to be touched. He knew how to reach inside her and cradle her heart in his hands. That, Olive believed, meant so much more than anything ‘time’ allowed.

He had been so honest with her, and it was time to be entirely honest with him. Though this was a part of herself she rarely hid from others, it felt strange that Dakarai did not know its entirely.

"I commune with the spirits of the heavens and the earth…” Olive unfolded, clearly showing him her hand. “Sometimes, I feel as if I know our natural world better than I know myself. They, they sing to me…” Olive’s soft timbre tapered off, regarding him closely to see if he were receptive. “The heavens embraced me when I was a young pup and chose to keep my soul among the stars. But even there, I have not experienced the joy that i’ve felt with you.” It was not the tragic story that Dakarai spun unto her, but it was a deep part that she felt not a lot of others understood. 

The sun had disappeared almost entirely behind the looming mountain, casting the duo in dark shade and the security of night. Olive found Dakarai’s featured obscured by the twilight, so she elected to stay in great physical contact with him, using almost every part of her body.  “Stay here with me,” the siren beseeched him. “Stay with me tonight… out of view, away from prying eyes. The morning light will bring with it the complexity of daybreak, but tonight…here… we are infinite.”

Olive laid her slender, smokey head next to his, confident that she would be able to kiss his eyelids in the morning.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Easy come, Easy go - by Dakarai - October 24, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Easy come, Easy go - by Olive - October 25, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: Easy come, Easy go - by Dakarai - October 25, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Easy come, Easy go - by Olive - October 26, 2016, 08:42 AM
RE: Easy come, Easy go - by Dakarai - October 28, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Easy come, Easy go - by Olive - October 30, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Easy come, Easy go - by Dakarai - November 01, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Easy come, Easy go - by Olive - November 03, 2016, 12:41 PM