locked in perpetual motion
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ew i didn't mean to write you a whole book of a post omg D:
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Inwardly, she was pleased that he did not appear perturbed by her simple show of submission. It was all the more reason to feel at ease in Jace's company, as she felt she should. He had stricken her as a demanding wolf in that way, anyway, but she knew that if someone crossed him rightfully, he would be a force to reckon with.

She listened with a small nod, finding a note of interest being his desire for warrior status as well. Our aspirations align, then. I served as a warrior before, but I have grown... rusty in my time as a loner, she admitted with a flick of her tail. Being so far removed from the need for battle had allowed her that luxury, but for the pack's best interest, she knew it was time to polish off the skills necessary to assume the role in full.

Right now I feel that.. perhaps our defense, and knowing generally which of their wolves are the most skilled, is our strongest asset. Her expression was thoughtful as she recalled Njal. That and I do not know how they would make their move -- assuming they do, which I will not doubt. Probably by showing off their superior numbers somehow in hopes we may be swayed by that alone, as that is unquestionably what they have over us for now. I do not think Fox possesses the subtly to try anything too stealthy, she said. It occurred to her that once they were more established and if the Creek moved on them, they could retaliate with something devious. However, Amekaze would be less impressed by shows of just brute force. They may be able to use it to push them around for a while but she was holding fast to hope Any moron can puff up their furs and try to look tough by bringing a lot of warm bodies to the fight, she smirked. While warfare is based on deception, something like that is far too easy to see through. We will learn our terrain to make the best advantage, and hone our skills to a sharpened edge, I believe. But the beauty of it would come when the Creek would underestimate them.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
locked in perpetual motion - by Amekaze - June 11, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: locked in perpetual motion - by Jace - June 11, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: locked in perpetual motion - by Amekaze - June 11, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: locked in perpetual motion - by Jace - June 12, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: locked in perpetual motion - by Amekaze - June 13, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: locked in perpetual motion - by Jace - June 13, 2014, 04:07 AM
RE: locked in perpetual motion - by Amekaze - June 14, 2014, 11:40 PM
RE: locked in perpetual motion - by Jace - June 16, 2014, 07:21 AM
RE: locked in perpetual motion - by Amekaze - June 21, 2014, 10:08 PM