she whose bloom the summer brings
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i'm setting this before the thread where the creek wolves intrude on the sunspire (which i haven't joined in on yet but will soon), so it's probably vaguely backdated a few days. i'd also kind of like it if this could gear towards a trade i'm aiming for: warrior, chronicler or naturalist. i'm open to lots of stuff :D
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze was learning the mountain steadily. The more days that passed, the deeper her understanding could grow. She was not only interested in the aspects of the land itself, and what it would yield for them, but in all that surrounded them -- from the weather's impact to how the surrounding valleys would respond. Her studies were far, far from complete.

With a hitch of purpose keeping her trotting pace sharp, she had descended from the mountain and turned her sights towards the Vale. Formerly Xi'nuata's claim, Ame had never been there herself until now. When she had first learned of the pack's disappearance, she had felt a mixed reaction. While glad that it freed up the space for them to hunt upon now, she.. found a sense of disappointment in knowing that Xi'nuata was gone. Amekaze had fancied the female in her own odd way, privately admiring her beauty and strength even, so wherever she may be now, she hoped she was well.

Nevertheless, the her path joined with the main vein of the Vale's lifeblood -- the creek winding down its presumed middle. The humidity for the afternoon was high, too (as it had been lately, often lending itself to rain on the mountain's western side), further contributing to the misty glen's appearance. Everywhere, she smelled water, and oftentimes, water meant prey... among other things. Her eyes were sharpened and she was primed to observe the former home of a friend.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
she whose bloom the summer brings - by Amekaze - June 16, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: she whose bloom the summer brings - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: she whose bloom the summer brings - by Amekaze - June 24, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: she whose bloom the summer brings - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: she whose bloom the summer brings - by Amekaze - June 27, 2014, 01:57 AM
RE: she whose bloom the summer brings - by Horcrux - June 27, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: she whose bloom the summer brings - by Amekaze - June 28, 2014, 11:57 PM
RE: she whose bloom the summer brings - by Horcrux - June 30, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: she whose bloom the summer brings - by Amekaze - July 03, 2014, 02:32 AM