Blacktail Deer Plateau because her words had forked no lightning
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The gush of words that came out surprised Minori but she did her best to keep up with everything. The first part she understood, she wanted pups too. Then Grezig said she had wanted to go to Corvus and she tensed up, heart squeezing for a moment though her expression remained the same. The mentioning of Issun bugged her as well and she immediately questioned her own sanity. Why should she give a crap about what another female wanted with Corvus? And why would she have a problem with Issun providing children for another female? She shook the thought off and focused back in on Grezig. As soon as the tale of what happened began she immediately assumed what had happened and felt sympathy for all members of the problem. She nodded slowly and was about to respond when Grezig moved on to Liri's leadership skills. "I've been in love once, I know you cannot help who you fall for. I also know that it is possible to move on and the feelings do fade. Kavik is a loyal male, he won't leave Liri and that is not Liri's fault. It is not yours either. I recommend that you move on, this sounds like a case of jealousy because she has what you don't. Why don't you focus your energy on finding someone else you can love as a mate? Kavik isnt the most impressive male I've ever seen, there are plenty more worthy of such a woman like you" she gave her opinion and advice bluntly though her tone was gentle.

Then it changed a bit, growing more firm "I originally believed Liri couldn't handle being an Alpha because of her injury. Yet she hunts, gets around, and patrols just as well as any other wolf. She isn't soft either, she is kind and compassionate, there's a difference. Her soul is strong, she knows she is doubted and she knows she is at a disadvantage but she keeps her head up high and does her job anyway. I have no doubt that if we all fail this winter, it won't be because of her." she said what she needed to on that part and reguarded Grezig for a moment. "Do you truly hate Liri or do you hate that she has a mate, her own loyal pack, and can handle the pain of what happened between you two in a calmer fashion while you suffer and struggle?" she asked this in a genuinely curious voice, wanting to know if a fight over such a silly thing had really ruined a friendship.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
because her words had forked no lightning - by RIP Grezig - November 09, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: because her words had forked no lightning - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 06:39 PM