Blacktail Deer Plateau they grieved it on its way
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She nodded along to what Grezig was saying, calm until the Beta implied that she might smear her name. A brow lifted at this last dig, and suddenly, she didn't feel quite so downtrodden. 

"There will be no rumors," the leader waited until the group had fallen silent again, to make sure she had their full attention. She stepped forward to stand beside Kavik, desperately needing his steady presence to get what she was about to say off her chest. 

"I will explain to all of you what happened, right now. Grezig will be able to leave with the assurance that her image is untarnished." Dark eyes lifted to the former Beta, as emotionless as they had been when she begged for a spar. They would find out anyways, from the way Grezig was talking about it. Fuck it. Why not just tell them? 

"Grezig had asked Kavik to father her children in the spring. They met to speak with me about this and I, of course, did not agree. Grezig backed out at the last second because she realized that she wanted Kavik not only for procreation but also, she cared for him."

"Still, it caused tension between us and when Grezig said she wanted to leave to search for Illidan's family, I agreed."

She glanced to Grezig again, studying the woman who had once been her most trusted aside from Kavik.  

I wanted to forgive but you came home with hate in your heart.

"I do not know what happened beyond our borders but undeniably a rift formed between Grezig and I upon her return. She asked me to spar with her and I refused." She dipped her head slightly, as if to say and now we're here

She had told them the truth, as calmly as she could with no malice or blame or even anger. She could muster none of these emotions.

"If any of you would choose to go with Grezig, do so freely. I will not hold you back or force you to choose sides. Go with our blessing, and I wish you all the best of luck," her gaze searched over the familiar faces to land on Grezig and Siege for she was including them in her message. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
they grieved it on its way - by RIP Grezig - November 12, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Corvus - November 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Minori - November 12, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Ruenna - November 13, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Siege - November 14, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by RIP Grezig - November 15, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: they grieved it on its way - by Siege - November 15, 2018, 12:15 PM