Lost Creek Hollow i came looking for you
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra could have been helping laurel -- but admittedly, she too was burnt out on dealing with uncooperative puppies as of late, and she watched laurel's lack of progress with wyatt in a rather endearingly amused way. of course, she was sympathetic for her sister -- the redleaf line as a whole was devastatingly bullheaded, and wrestling with fiendish children had a way of sapping the energy from you.

she wondered if merrick would grow in the same way; she could see some similarities between their brood, and even as defiant as wyatt or merrick could be, indra would always love them with a devout fire that could not be extinguished. it didn't matter to indra that wyatt was slowly growing to share more and more of a resemblance with reek (a fact that, while indra had accepted it, she knew would likely bother laurel) -- as long as wyatt didn't show the same propensity to leave his daughters (and wives!) behind..

she supposed it was time to help laurel - or at least, spare wyatt the honors of dealing with her sister's inimitable wrath. "hey," indra called, slipping off the exposed beam of a felled tree she had been resting on: "i was going to go check out the borders, if you wanted to come along.." silently indra hoped laurel would readily accompany her, for it had been some time since the two of them had been alone to talk and think amongst themselves.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 23, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - November 23, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 27, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - November 28, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 29, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - December 06, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - December 11, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - December 17, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - December 18, 2018, 09:44 AM