The Sunspire Mortal, insufferable.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ee thanks for starting! and open is fine with me~ i'd selfishly kiinnnda like another post or so to hoard laksha all for myself if anyone does want to join up, could you wait a minute pls? *wiggles*
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

It had been an interesting handful of days here upon the Sunspire, and Amekaze's attention felt pulled in several different directions all at once. With Swiftcurrent matters having reached a curious climax, their captives here and Fox evidently keen to abandon even more than just a juvenile she brought to a fight -- but her whole pack as well, Ame's thoughts lingered to them more than once.

And, it was the intrusion of Danica that upped her vigilance accordingly. Despite smarting wounds from the altercation that had followed, she roved purposefully with her head low and stride long. A few scabbing gashes and bruises were not going to hold her down. Not with so much going on now.

When she was not so far off, a screech caught her attention. Ears pricked and eyes squinting, she wondered who was hunting the goats (successfully, from the sounds of it?), so she picked up a lope to carry her closer so that she may investigate.

But this stopped abruptly as she slowed up at the sight she saw, nimbly navigating the mountain surfaces in the meanwhile. Stark white against the scenery was a feline shape and Amekaze's instincts prickled angrily. Intruder came first, rival predator right along with it (killing their goats, no less!), but the glaring... oddity of it was quick on the heels of all these realizations. A cougar was ominous on its own, but one dressed unnaturally all in white was downright unsettling. Ghostly, almost. Amekaze frowned.

Carefully she lurked a wide arc around the beast, observing its motions from over the rocky terrain when she was able all while willing it to take its meal and leave this place immediately. She aimed to remain downwind, so long as the breezes did not shift suddenly, and moved delicately. Underestimating a cat's range of perception was what she wanted to avoid.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 23, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 24, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 25, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 05:56 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 25, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Laksha - July 27, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Mortal, insufferable. - by Amekaze - July 28, 2014, 02:28 AM