The Sunspire crimson lotus
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
sure we can do that o:
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She had made it out unscathed knowing full well it could have been much uglier. Amekaze's breaths soon settled back to a normal rhythm and the surge of adrenaline from the moment passed began to fade as well. Even still, she regarded the red-furred wolf with a great deal of curiosity and a greeting such as that one only fed the interest. She bobbed her head in a quick nod after giving her fur a good, thorough shake; all was well, on her end.

Were you in a hurry to someplace? she quipped with a tilt of her head. The rest of her presentation was relaxed, but underlined with her vague sort of confidence. She was at ease now, and it showed. I have seen you around, even rising to the pack's defense without question, but I feel we are yet to be properly acquainted, she went on to say with a flick of her ear. Of course their paths had crossed at times when it was not proper to really interact one on one, such as when Swiftcurrent had chosen to start trouble on their boundaries. Circumstance alone had been to blame.

But here, now, and assuming the reddish wolf was not in a massive hurry (as her hot pace may have suggested), she felt the opportunity was present to learn more.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 20, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 22, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 27, 2014, 11:54 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 30, 2014, 11:14 PM