Ravenshook Cliffs and the beginning of wisdom
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane assumes she reads the tension that begun at the junction of his shoulders for not soon afterwords she moves out of his personal space. he relaxes a fraction but not completely. though he is confident in his abilities as a warrior he doesn't want a fight on his paws. not this far from the vartija, not when the mountain of things he must attend to yet looks unsurmountable. he watches the silver eyed woman turn away, towards the ocean and he spares the roiling sea beneath the cliffs a secondary glimpse. it is hard to ignore the sea, as close as they were to it. the waves slam relentlessly against the rock face like a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum.

she is the first to break the silence, and wintersbane lets out a small, understanding noise in initial response. i'm not a huge fan of it myself, the tundrian admits with a small quirk of his lips. i'm only on the coast because it's a necessary evil. because it, like most of the other regions of the teekon wilds had to be flirting dangerously with the border of overpopulation and wintersbane'd be lying if he said he wasn't seeking to turn that to the vartija's ultimate advantage by snatching up all the potential recruits he could.
Messages In This Thread
and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 04:30 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - January 23, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - January 25, 2019, 05:23 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - January 28, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - February 09, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - February 25, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2019, 04:12 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - March 08, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Wintersbane - March 10, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: and the beginning of wisdom - by RIP Tzila - March 14, 2019, 05:29 PM