The Sunspire In the Back of My Mind
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her intentions were not to intrude. She watched Nightingale's reaction to her carefully, looking to read deeply into her every gesture. However, Amekaze did not know the juvenile remarkably well.

The greeting she was met with was not exactly enthusiastic. Ame's ears splayed and she did not rush to close ground between them; perhaps it was her company at all, although she did not expect it. The girl had seemed melancholy before Amekaze had made herself known to her. You seem troubled, she observed pointedly. If I am intruding, I will not stay, she tacked on as an offer, so not to seem as if her mention forced a response. Ame would be understanding, although she did wish to know Nightingale better, considering how close she was to Ferdie especially.

She would only linger for a little while and listen should Nightingale deem her worries fit to be spoken of. While a good listener, she would provide her thoughts as needed, or it not, was good quiet company as well. After a bit, she then bid the juvenile a farewell once their time was through with Amekaze citing the need of a hunt as her reason but with mention that their paths may cross again soon..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
In the Back of My Mind - by Nightingale - July 26, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: In the Back of My Mind - by Amekaze - July 26, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: In the Back of My Mind - by Nightingale - July 28, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: In the Back of My Mind - by Amekaze - July 30, 2014, 08:36 PM