The Sunspire crimson lotus
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze listened and found she could appreciate the coywolf's succinct manner of phrasing herself. She cut right to the point, and conveyed everything necessary and even a little bonus to make the answer clearest, all without excess. The dark female nodded. Call me Ame, she replied, stowing the name Red away for later. It suited her well and would be plenty easy to remember. I was.. with all the, ah, recent mischief, she said; her disdain for the Creek remained in the subtle undertones.

Perhaps I can help? she inquired with an interested lilt. Red had said she needed practice and while Amekaze could not summon up something external to defend against, she could offer other assistance. Warden is not exactly my goal, though. Patrol was not her favorite, not by a long-shot, but she was particularly keen too the safety of the pack anyway. She intended to pursue the path of offense, though, as opposed to defense.

But so it seemed that their paths were not to cross for long today. After brief conversation, the duo of red and black were pulled in separate directions towards their own goals. Amekaze would get to know her better at a later time, she reasoned, she sprung off towards her own doings further down the mountainside, leaving Red to do as she must.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 20, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 22, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 27, 2014, 11:54 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: crimson lotus - by Amekaze - July 30, 2014, 11:14 PM