Blackfeather Woods i have seen the fall of babylon
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
as titmouse speaks, it is clear to wintersbane that the pale man thinks he'd done the right thing. yet all wintersbane can hear is me, myself and mine. titmouse perceives it as one way and wintersbane perceives the explanation as absolute selfishness — something that the tundrian is no stranger to, admittedly. did you even once stop to consider that freeing fire had screwed over our chances of resolving the rift you created peacefully? there was a plan. and you tore a giant hole through it. and while you and maegi fled and hid in safety the rest of us were left to constantly look over our shoulder and wonder when the wrath and might of redhawk and their allies would come down on our head.

it was in the past and there was no sense in dredging it up, wintersbane knows. they couldn't change how things had happened. there was no going back; but the past did effect how he thought of the pale pair as leaders of this place. someone had to ask the hard questions and it might as well be wintersbane who'd never been one to sugar coat his feelings about things. are you two going to run the next time there's heat? as leaders, you can't abandon your pack just because it's dangerous like last time. the people that follow you rely on you.
Messages In This Thread
i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - March 30, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - April 09, 2019, 05:16 AM