Otter Creek Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Water flew in every direction as the young female dipped herself into the water and shook herself vigorously to get rid of any buried in dirt. Dripping from head to toe, she was being very thorough in cleaning herself today to bring back that snowy shine that she was oh so well known for. 

Every now and then a large trout would swim by, quickly as to not be seen by the bathing predator. Reiko paid them no mind. She wasn't hungry at the moment after all. Her attention was solely on cleaning herself. These lands were filthy in comparison to her snow capped home, where dirt was buried so deep that rarely anyone got dirty unless you were eating. 

Was she a germaphobe that didn't enjoy getting dirty? Not at all. Once she left home and saw some mud, by golly the girl jumped in and had a grand ol time. This was just her natural routine. Get clean, so she may get dirty later! A clean coat is a healthy coat after all. She hummed and sang softly to herself as water continued to splash every now and then, only to pause when she licked certain areas, nibbling with her front teeth on spots that were too tough to just soak.

Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - June 03, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - June 03, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - June 07, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - July 03, 2019, 11:11 AM