Whitefish River Talk about backseat fishing
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Aww… his heart melts!

Watching Chai happily come towards him, the bear welcomes her with open arms. A smile wide, tag wagging and posture relaxed. If anything, he resists meeting her half way, instead enjoying the comforting greeting she gave him. Evergreen leans into her touches, and particularly twists his head to press his cheek to her when she bumps underneath his chin.

“It’s good to see you, too,” he says, “I’m glad you seem well.” For the most part, that is… until he asks her why she’s hear. Immediately, it seems like Chai’s joyous disposition drops. Her tail no longer waves as fast it once did. Although Evergreen is oblivious to the falter in her smile, he notices that something… is wrong.

She explains the situation vaguely, enough so that Evergreen is curious to press for details. His eyebrows furrow in thought; torn between respecting the boundaries Chai has laid and requesting more information about this… pack that ended up a falsehood. “Are you in danger?” He whispers, keeping close enough to Chai that even Liri would not be able to hear.

The three-legged fisher would be of no threat to them, but Evergreen assumes Chai might be more comfortable answering him truthfully if there are not prying ears and eyes.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - May 22, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Síff - May 22, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - May 28, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - June 05, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - June 10, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 10, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - June 10, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 24, 2019, 02:35 PM