Otter Creek Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No words were exchanged after, but it was okay, Reiko could talk enough for the both of them if she was being honest. She had this knack for filling silence with words unless the situation called for otherwise. Even if she was just talking to herself. Eventually something would strike up a conversation is how she saw the situation.

Okay! Do you mind me pushing you into position? She asked before placing a paw on the individual to push her into place on the side of the river - only if she was given permission to, otherwise she would ask for her to stand where Reiko stood (you can pick whichever option!).

You wait here, and I will go up stream and scare a BUNCH of them into your direction. All you have to do is snatch up as many as you can and throw them onto shore. Once again she waited for a response from the darker female before trotting up stream, out of sight and far enough up stream to gather as many fish as possible to scare toward the nameless female.

They would feast tonight hopefully, bellies full of fish. If she could catch at least 2 fish they would be off pretty well, even one would be good enough. Either way, she was excited to see what would happen at the end of their attempts. Once she was high enough up the stream, Reiko jumped into the water where she saw a clearing behind a group of fish, splashing and jumping trying to herd as many as possible down stream, zigzagging to discourage them from back tracking behind her.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - June 03, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - June 03, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - June 07, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - July 03, 2019, 11:11 AM