Arrow Lake she's a junkyard angel and she always gives me bread
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
last from me!

Olive enjoyed this time spent with Aure — she liked the woman immensely, and saw a little of herself reflect in the woman. Perhaps it was the fact that they had stargazed together, or she was interested in prophecies. Either way, this occurrence was much more pleasurable than what might have been. 

The druid listened sweetly, glad that their gifts would be appreciated by the many mothers of Diaspora. Olive wasn’t aware that, technically, her and Takiyok shared a baby daddy — but there was an implicit sisterhood that Olive felt when it came to anyone who was, or was becoming, a mother. It made her smile. 

Well, prophecy time!
“It is all good news, of course.” she confirmed with a grin. “They have said that the earth will soon ripen and provide a safe haven for Diaspora’s many children — and that the weather will be fine, and that no immediate threats shall fall upon you.” The druid spoke in generalizations — this was the gist of their meaning, after all. “or… at least that’s what the stars would have me believe.” she finished sheepishly, looking at both Aure and Cortez for affirmation. It was nothing ground breaking, but likely nice to hear all the same.

Then, a rush of fatigue came over her. Her ears pressed against her head.
“Aure, may we come in and rest a spell?” she asked, hating the question. Though she had been within Diaspora’s borders previously, she didn’t know if she’d be welcomed again.“Traveling in this way can be so… tiring.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: she's a junkyard angel and she always gives me bread - by Olive - June 10, 2019, 11:28 PM