The Sunspire how their discord came to be
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her ears pricked forward and her senses keened onto the familiar sight of Fang. While she did not know what to make of him entirely just yet, she did appreciate that he had stayed with them so far so that she may know him better, and made himself awfully present upon the boundaries. She was blissfully unaware of all else, namely anything that transpired between he and Ferdie or Jace or anyone else for that matter.

She swayed her tail in greeting and regarded him coolly. Mhm, I cannot say I have been the most sociable as of late, she replied simply. She had been laying low, observing happenings quietly and keeping to herself. Well enough. A Swiftcurrent intruder left me bruised up some, but I heal... and how are you? What did you think of.. all that? As she did not want the conversation to linger on her aches (despite appreciating his concern), she provided her question in return. Fang had come to them at a curious time, what with the Swiftcurrent drama reaching a peak then, so she was interested in his thoughts on it.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 04:40 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 05, 2014, 01:16 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 06, 2014, 11:28 PM