Whitefish River I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The sounds of the forest around her echoed the steps of another, heavy almost as if her visitor was being weighed down. It wasn't until the chuff that Ira confirmed her theory, the smaller female's belly swollen with young. The constable slowed her pace as Speedy followed along responding with her own tone.

Hello. Her pace slowed almost to a crawl wondering if the woman really wanted to travel the borders with her, wasn't it a burden with the pups? Then again Valette still traveled up until birth, it just took a while sometimes...but she was also the Matriarch. Are you slowed due to your pregnancy? There's no shame in resting during the final stretches The mountain wolf was usually a workaholic, but she had no issue giving leeway to an expecting mother.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 26, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - July 13, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 06, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 16, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 19, 2019, 03:30 PM