Whitefish River I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Dutiful even while this far along in her pregnancy. Ira could respect that and if the day ever came that she carried her own young, she likely would be seen doing the same. Not at all, safety in numbers after all. She had heard rumors that there might be unfriendly wolves beyond their borders and with past knowledge of the wolves around Easthollow she wanted to risk no lives.

They might move at a slower pace, but it gave the constable more time to thoroughly mark the perimeters. So to my knowledge there are no mates established here. You plan to raise your young alone? Perhaps her question was blunt, but if she was correct then she would make sure other members, as well as herself, picked up duties to care for the mother and her children.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 26, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - July 13, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 06, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 16, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 19, 2019, 03:30 PM