The Sunspire how their discord came to be
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
verrrry soon. i'm due for like.. a whole ghibli movie marathon, especially as soon as i can get my paws on the tale of princess kaguya one *wiggles*. spirited away is a forever fav though
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She had no doubt of Jace's supposed thrashing he had dealt out and wondered if Scimitar had ended up worse for the wear. While she had never seen him during a spar or a fight, the agouti Creek wolf had cut an impressive figure that she had suspected he could put to good use in combat. Had she stayed in the Creek longer, she could have very well sparred with him once, but it had just not been in the cards.

Nevertheless, his outlook for the future of it all seemed vaguely grim. Amekaze, too, was unsure. She was wary of it. It seems plausible that more trouble will come in time. Without Fox at the helm, it may be.. different, though. Ame could not say how exactly. Would their bad blood really be settled so easily? I am curious to see how this.. truce will work out in the long run, she said. Cooperation is merely a quiet form of conflict, came with half a shrug. How long could the Creek stay quiet?

Either way, it is history, and there is no denying ours to be so linked to the Creek whether we like it or not, Ame grumbled. So long as the two packs existed, she suspected they may be at odds, at least vaguely so.

But as it seemed, she was not keen on a lengthy span of conversation today. In so many words she drew this towards a close and left Fang to his own devices, with her own path heading towards the borderlands to vent her energy there -- for she might as well do something productive with her time.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 04:40 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 05, 2014, 01:16 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: how their discord came to be - by Amekaze - August 06, 2014, 11:28 PM