Whitefish River I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira listened with no interjections as the woman explained. The puzzle pieces of what she knew were slowly coming together now and it made since. I’m most packs what she had done was a serious crime. 

However, Evergreen founded Kaistleoki on the belief of new beginnings which meant she could only give her trust if the bear did too. If trouble did come to their doors they would protect the mother and her kids and the kids would be the first generation of Kaistleoki born.

It wasn’t until Speedy had to pause that the constable finally spoke up,I understand. You have nothing to fear here, and while I do not condone what happened it is not my place to lecture you on the past now that We face the future.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 25, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - June 26, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - July 13, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 06, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Ira - August 16, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: I'm Reaching Light Through The Struggle - by Speedy - August 19, 2019, 03:30 PM