Whitefish River Vote correctly or never see your loved ones again
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Just as he'd expected, it wasn't a satisfactory answer. Vercingetorix winced as his son turned away, offering only two flat syllables in response. They were quiet for a few moments more, the father cursing his tongue, his brainless dick, and his myriad failures.

Someday, you might like a girl enough to want to make babies with her, he said finally, looking ahead, rather than at Dragomir. Things might change. Y'all could grow apart. But that doesn't mean the parents love the kids any less. If anything, it makes you even more precious. I know it's so. . .fucked up. I'm really sorry for it.

Verx turned his duo-toned eyes toward Drago, frowning. When your mom comes back, I'll try to be more civil, he vowed. Even if we don't get along, you and Isi don't deserve to get dragged into it. Not this much, anyway.

It would be difficult, seeing as Aure and he were (had always been!) on two very different pages. But if it would make his children more content, then damn it, he was willing to give it a go. There weren't many other options for him at this point.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: Vote correctly or never see your loved ones again - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 06:21 AM