Emberwood I'd dance in a storm in my best dress.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Bhediya brought up ranks, and Ibis actually nodded a bit. Actually I started to think about that. Awol mentioned it too, I guess I never considered the intricacies of a pack's make-up until now. There were all kinds of things they could do to make life easier for the wolves of the wood, and for Ibis specifically. She didn't know how to differentiate who was equipped to lead alongside her, but at least she had Bhediya to help guide her through some of it.

You said Kavik has some experience— Bhediya continued on, and Ibis nodded again, thoughtful. She didn't know the man very well yet, but he was formidable in appearance and had the experience she lacked. Having him lead alongside her was one option they could explore. I want it to be fair. People are looking to me as the leader, but I don't have the training for that, or the experience. I'll bring it up with Kavik and see if he is interested though... And maybe some others. Would you, Bhediya? You've been so helpful to me already and I think people would respect having a mother at the helm, somehow.

Maybe they could exalt a few of the more skilled wolves, and keep it as fluid as possible, Ibis thought. There are so many people here that I feel... We should have a few more leaders than that. Not just me, or me-plus-one. Maybe two or three? It would make things fairer too, I think. And that was when it struck her—a wave of energy, almost like confidence. A sense of peace. It felt right.

I'll be the leader, but if I could build a counsel of peers who could teach me, inform me, and help with decisions... I think that would be best.
Messages In This Thread
I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 08:19 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 11:03 PM