Sun Mote Copse i put them in the conference room.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
I am sooooooo out of practice with this writing thing oof

Pox was not particularly perturbed with the newcomers to his forest. When he'd heard what had happened to their sister pack, he had merely stared at his mother with a bored, unimpressed look upon his face that made it quite clear that he could not have cared less. For all the talk of the Copse and the Grove being "sister packs", they had never meant a thing to him in his life, and so he cared very little when misfortune had befallen them. Though to be fair, he didn't care much about anything that didn't directly impact him in some way.

What he did care about was the fact that Crow had up and bailed on them. That was some fuckin' bullshit. Pox would never admit to loving his brother (though he did), nor would he ever claim that Crow was his best friend (though he was), but still his departure stung like a betrayal and it was clear to anyone around him the effect that it had on his mood. He was surlier than usual, short-tempered, and simply unpleasant to be around. And with Crow gone, it left no one to beat on, which had been his former outlet for all of his aggression. So... Yeah. Not sure why anyone would want to join this thread. I'll keep going, though.

The young wolf paced near the borders of him home, nose to the ground as he attempted to find a trail. If he couldn't kick the crap out of his brother, maybe he could find something to murder instead.
Messages In This Thread
i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - November 27, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 02, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 05, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 06, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 06, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 06, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 07, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 08, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 14, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 14, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 20, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 25, 2019, 05:19 AM