Sun Mote Copse i put them in the conference room.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn had naively allowed himself to feel the bright glimmer of hope as he awaited Preeti's answer to his question. He was young still, and so he often thought rather dumb things to himself such as, I bet she's totally seen him around! and The world isn't so big that he could've gone that far! It made things like optimism rather simple to obtain. One day, he would learn.

She dashed his hopes with a single word. He frowned, looking down at his paws with a sorrowful sigh. She offered to keep an eye out for him, which was kind of her. But Penn was struggling now with how he ought to deal with these feelings. Like his mother, he didn't like to feel sad or disappointed. Anger was useful in masking it, and it also felt more tolerable. So, he got mad.

"His name is Crow," Penn answered, lifting his chin with a lash of his tail, "And if you do see him, tell him he's an asshole and he's not welcome back. He can get eaten by a bear for all I care." It was clearly a lie, but he tried to convince himself it was the truth. It did feel better that way.
Messages In This Thread
i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - November 27, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 02, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 05, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 06, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 06, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 06, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 07, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 08, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 14, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 14, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Penn - December 20, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: i put them in the conference room. - by Preeti - December 25, 2019, 05:19 AM