Northstar Vale & prayer-pale stars that pass the drowsing-incensed hymns (mtr.)
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
not on the borders during an initiation of a stranger into courtfall's ranks. melkor tells her, insistent on this. he takes his duty as sentinel, as warrior very seriously. you weren't even asking any questions, things that should've been asked of a stranger showing up at our doorstep. he doesn't hold back his disapproval regardless of how it might earn him her ire. never mind her own disapproval at his honesty, he realizes that a healthy relationship couldn't be all rainbows and sunshine all the time.

i'm not sure how me dismissing your urges for me during such a time equate to me not missing being within you, melkor points out slowly. but yes i did. it took restraint to not give into you ...but i won't apologize for being the sentinel of the borders as i am mean to be as valitúrë, as a master warrior.

you know i do. he rumbles in response to her next question, feeling the low burning fire in his abdomen creeping ever closer to his loins now more than ever. you told her i was your mate, melkor tells her then, suddenly, chewing on it and all it means and how he feels about it. even still, he doesn't mind it. is that what we are? what you desire us to be? husband and wife? he asks her, fixing her scarred visage in his glacial gaze; studying her reaction to his words.
Messages In This Thread