Neverwinter Forest You got to take me
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
But was Mal really normal? Jury was still out. At the very least he was doing a hell of a lot better putting on that facade than he was back six months ago or whatever. Or maybe he was growing up. Either way, he wasn't quite the same ball of anger that he had been back at Elysium. Would any of them really recognize him now if it wasn't for his very distinctive coat?

Yeah, but I'm still missing a couple of sisters I wish I wasn't, which though he said it very reasonably, the words themselves were kind of pointed just by their existence. He'd accepted the fact that he probably wouldn't ever see them again at this point. Whether they were dead or alive, he didn't know. As such, Mal moved on fairly quickly, But I'm pretty sure if you keep walking you're going to find more out there you wish you hadn't. I haven't been too pleased about the neighbors but I'd rather not get worse ones by taking a chance somewhere else. I'll live with these if they don't go farther off the deep end. Hopefully they'd just forget that Mal and his pack existed in the first place.

Then, at tilt of his head, So why'd you stop running for the horizon anyway? After all, this guy had seen some bad stuff and he'd just wandered on over here pretty casually. Mal had been plenty paranoid for weeks after what he saw. Then again, he was still pretty much a kid at that point, so maybe that had something to do with it.
Messages In This Thread
You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 26, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 27, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 27, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 30, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 31, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - February 09, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 09:17 PM