Porcupine Ridge I'm leaving here tomorrow for a place I don't exist
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Despite her otherwordly nature, Lumiya could not read minds. Any thoughts about her own appearance were whisked away to focus on the girl before her. She was a pale sprite without the harsher markings Lumi bore — eyes a creamy saffron in this light, so different from her own. She felt a fluttering in her stomach, a feeling she only got around her brother - Venamis -, though in that case it had been because she'd been so very nervous to meet him after what had felt like a century. One day, when their paths crossed again, she'd make sure to turn him and free him of their family's shackles.

I named him Loinnir - he does not seem to mind. She answered softly, far more interested in getting to know Clementine instead of talking about her miffed, little bird friend. You smell similar to a woman I met in the flatlands - is your home nearby? She asked, voice tame and tender as she leaned in. She did not know why she'd done this, perhaps so that the two did not disturb this marvelous night with their babblings.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm leaving here tomorrow for a place I don't exist - by Lumiya - February 02, 2020, 04:14 PM