Emberflame Ridge Negotiate a peace, or negotiate a time and place
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The fae listened intently. She wondered then if the lady had a bird because her hearing was impaired, something she'd stated before. I very much doubt Loinnir will ever heed my commands like that. She commented softly with a fake-sigh as she looked over her shoulder. Her owl friend narrowed his gaze then stuck his beak in the air as if saying 'the audacity!'. Lumi chuckled again, knowing that if he had the ability to roast her, he would.

Oh, I assure you I believe it - 'moody' is an understatement for this hassle of feathers. — perhaps it's just a bird thing. Loinnir knew that Lumi was too nice to not care for him, so he stuck with her for free food and free transportation. She cared little for being used by him, for his company, believe it or not, actually made her feel better. We've come from the flatlands - we just happened to cross the mountains here. She answered.
Messages In This Thread
Negotiate a peace, or negotiate a time and place - by Lumiya - February 02, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: Negotiate a peace, or negotiate a time and place - by Lumiya - February 10, 2020, 08:25 AM