Moonspear Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul
453 Posts
Ooc —
Hydra didn't keep him waiting for long. She never did. His world and his opinions of those around him had been thoroughly rattled by recent events, but he still believed in and appreciated the Alpha's reliability in that sense. He accepted her gesture with a careful bump of his muzzle against hers, but made no move to delve further into the territory. He was at a crossroads, now, and until a decision was made, he would not overstep himself.

I want to know what's going on, Dragomir said, in the same firm fashion he'd delivered to Arcturus, though with a more level head and better hold on his emotions. Perhaps it was because he already knew the accounts would be different and had resigned himself to it. That was simply how things went. A wolf's memory was unreliable, painted with bias, no matter how objective they tried to be. Even now he was remembering the events of the last few days differently than they'd transpired, not that he could tell the difference. All of it. I talked to Arcturus. Now I want to hear your side.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - by Dragomir - April 20, 2020, 01:34 PM