Swiftcurrent Creek ever since we met
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The boy cringed at her question, which was curious... most individuals were proud of the pack they joined, most would have a hard time shutting up as they rambled on and on about their new family - but Evien, was sketchy about it all. To the point that even Reiko noticed! I'm glad you found a place to belong. I'll... Hmm... how to put this into words? Be sure to avoid that area. it was disappointing that he had found not a very friendly pack, she would have loved to go meet them and see if an alliance was possible - but that thought died as quickly as it came. 

There was some caution that now overcame her as she spoke to Evien, worried about what he might share with this new pack of his. Though they couldn't be that terrible since he was so kind himself, but if the pack wasn't friendly... did she really want to tell Evien exactly where they were? Yes~ Choosing not to correct him that they were in a vale within the mountains, she hoped it was enough to shield them from his leaders until she was more certain of their character.

It's certainly a first, I've been so slender that adding the extra weight has been... strange to say the least. Chuckling as she spoke, she tried to change the subject away from their home and onto something else. Do you have any advice? You seem knowledgeable... and as a new mother, I'd like to learn as much as possible to prepare.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
ever since we met - by Evien - May 02, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: ever since we met - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: ever since we met - by Evien - May 02, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: ever since we met - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: ever since we met - by Evien - May 03, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: ever since we met - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: ever since we met - by Evien - May 03, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: ever since we met - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:27 PM