Northstar Vale It's bad when you annoy yourself.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The relief Ibis felt upon hearing her friend's voice was so strong, she didn't even think to question anything. A sigh drew its way out of her, easing the tendrils of tension from her body, which she wasn't entirely aware she was holding in. Her heart thudded when she heard the urge for forgiveness come from Reiko—as if she could ever be at fault for how passionate Ibis became! That wasn't her fault. None of it was her fault.

But rather than confuse the issue, she nodded and proclaimed: Of course, its in the past. All of it. Except it really wasn't, and they both knew that. Reiko would soon be having the children of two men, one of which being the future leader alongside her, and a terrible beast of a man at that. It didn't sit right with her at all.

Better to let it go for now, she reasoned. It was a touch more awkward than Ibis gave it credit, but she wouldn't push. She moved to settle beside Reiko, becoming a puddle of buttery fur beside the stark-white of the Empress. It was at this point she started to feel uncertain, but it wasn't something Ibis was fully cognizant of. Reiko's scent was a little different—but she was pregnant, so perhaps that accounted for it.

There was still a weight to Ibis, and now that she'd settled against her friend she felt its presence. This knowledge that the future may not just belong to herself but a future generation, and somehow Akavir was a part of that. A new sigh came from her then: strained, heavy. I still haven't... Spoken to Akavir. I know you said it was a good idea, and I agree, but... I am afraid. What if he leaves? Before she can stop herself she's rambling quietly onward. Or what if he hates me in learning the truth. I can't even remember how many men I.. you know. He was the last, so maybe they're his? But... I don't know what to do.
Messages In This Thread
It's bad when you annoy yourself. - by Hime - May 06, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: It's bad when you annoy yourself. - by Hime - May 07, 2020, 07:03 PM
RE: It's bad when you annoy yourself. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 07, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: It's bad when you annoy yourself. - by Hime - May 11, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: It's bad when you annoy yourself. - by Hime - May 12, 2020, 10:43 PM