Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Works for me! This thread should prob be finished before the 30th lol

Her father arrived first, tall as the stones but likewise worn with the age of time. It seemed that his age might be catching up quicker than she expected. Something gripped her chest that she could only define as fear. Would she lose him soon? He had always stood tall even when he groveled for her forgiveness. The Constable found herself biting her tongue, but offered a smile as she stepped closer to embrace both leaders properly. It is good to see you both as well. We bring news from Kaistleoki.

Ira stepped back to the Grocer's side longing for the distance to read the expressions of both easily, though their first bout of news had no reason for concerns. As you likely recall I stepped in as Count due to a serious injury Evergreen received. We are happy to announce that he has recovered and reclaimed his role and I have stepped back to the rank of Constable. Additionally, a group of wolves came to our borders, some familiar and some strangers. They sought to join our ranks, but the numbers were too large so an agreement was made. The roan woman turned, motioning towards the peaks where the Empire laid nestled between the clefts of the mountain tops. They formed a sister pack by the name of Reneian Empire. Their claim is not far from ours and while they are their own pack, I'd like to encourage Easthollow to seek an alliance as well. It may provide as a resting point in the mountains for those who travel often.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM