Northstar Vale You're different from the rest, sister
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
In a matter of seconds, Hime had managed to completely destroy everything Reiko had held so dear and worked hard to achieve in the past couple of months. The happiness that it brought to everyone in the vale. Even bringing up their mother and jus how disappointed she would be. Ibis' conversation was briefly remembered for whatever reason. We were waiting to make it official... let him get to know everyone first. Hopefully, get some to like him than the hatred that brewed between him and Yuudai.

As Hime continued to speak, deciding a new route to take in order to fix the empire in her own vision, denying any objection that Reiko did in fact have. Shaking her head in disbelief to it all, she frowned finally and found her voice. She had to speak up. You can't. She started, trying to push her voice to speak a little louder so she was heard instead of ignored. You did terrible things... they don't trust you, I can't sit back when they put their trust in me, and in Ibis.

She had to put her foot down now before things spiraled out of control. Takeshi was already a problem, something she hoped would smooth itself in time as they all got to know one another - but this, Hime here now. How would Yuudai and Hiromi react? Would they leave? You're my sister... and I love you, so if you want to stay and help you're welcome to, but I can't hand over everything to you like that. Her chest and heart felt like it was about to explode out of her chest and all over the pink blossoms that littered the ground.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
You're different from the rest, sister - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Reiko - May 19, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 22, 2020, 12:32 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 26, 2020, 07:42 PM