Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Three days so im skipping wb!

Of course Easthollow wouldn't just accept an alliance, they would need to talk it over that much was understandable, but the roan woman couldn't help but hope they visited. It would be nice if they could also benefit from the rest point in the mountains, but that was up to her father and Valette. The topic shifted to her leg which her father seemed to try to get a glimpse of. Saving him the trouble she'd turn to show the healed over scar that stretched across her hind leg, It's healed nicely, though I'm afraid the scar isn't going anywhere. That was ok though, she didn't particularly care about the "imperfection" she was a warrior it was only natural.

Ah...and for the last news, Speaking of not going anywhere...it might be a while before I visit again. She couldn't help but give a quick glance to the grocer at her side, I'm pregnant. The words felt heavy on her lips, it was different from the previous times she acknowledged her status, but now more was on the line. Golden orbs glued to the mountain that was her father and even in his ragged state his gaze planted a seed of worry within her as she waited for his reaction.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM