Sawtooth Spire i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — wouldnt u like to know weatherboy
Away
 ❤__❤ 

she snickered when he made a pretense of indignation, "ewwwww giddem aways froms me!" he need not be concerned about her teeth. she recoiled when he thrust his tootsies at her, her face contorting into reluct like a vampire being offered garlic breadsticks in an olive garden. who willingly put smelly feet in their mouths?! well, ahem, there was a demographic. she was still too innocent to learn about that monster hiding under her bed.
"ja!" she praised him on the easiest word in the german language. "gute arbeid." she added. 

phaedra was delighted when he agreed to the transaction. of course, the girl would be a more effective teacher if her tongue would stop doing somersaults in her mouth whenever she spoke, but then again, he was accepting duolingo lessons from a toddler, so that was on him. 
giggles spontaneously ensued when stag tripped over the pronunciation of geheimnis. she brought a paw to her lips, quelling her fun-making so as not to embarrass michael cera clownfeet, first of his name. maybe she should have gone with an easier word. besides, she had no room to talk. german came more easily to her, yet common was difficult to grasp despite it being her primary mother-tongue. 

she gaped with affront at his presumption, wrinkling her blush nose at him while also sticking her tongue out. "nein, 'sdinky weadsol' ids sdag in secred language." she passed the puck back to him, bumping her shoulder against his legs playfully. "geheimnis means 'secred'. ims deachin' you das geheimnis words." the bairn informed him.
she abruptly jumped in front of his path and locked her sunrise eyes with his own. "mm ok, lasd geheimnis for doday. wwweadyy?" she oriented her head towards him as if this was going to be the biggest challenge of them all
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've heard about this frog, it's a very tiny frog, but it's also very special - by Phaedra - June 11, 2020, 05:16 PM