Northstar Vale You Should be Standing Tall
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
252 Posts
Ooc — Impala
His original intention had not been to cause any discord or disturb her in any sense of the word. How taxing could being a new mother truly be? How hard was it to idly lay beside babes that didn't really do much? They ate...perhaps it was a simple fact of the matter that mother's milk really was life-giving. because they were giving his own. Now he was diving so far off into uncharted territory and he silenced the voices that created these thoughts. it was too far for him to continue to wonder. And he would never ask. 

She spoke a quick thanks and Collision nodded his head. He wasn't sure what the thankfulness was for because he hadn't done anything for her yet. He remained where he was and dared not impress further on her personal space or that of her babes.

She admitted that she didn't quite know what to do. She also seemed easy to give him more information. These were her first children. So, her life truly had changed in a way she was still figuring out. He didn't really know what to do about any of that for her. He didn't want to pave her way for her or try and tell her false lies about how 'it would get better'. It would, but no one needed to hear that. He just wanted to offer support for the decisions she made and take weight off of her shoulders. Off of anyone's shoulders. 

"It's a pleasure to formally meet you. I'm sorry I haven't made a better effort before," There was always so much going on. Everyone wanted to help the Empress, but who helped the Duchess? Granted, Reiko admitted when she needed help. Collision did not yet know that Vespera kept so much to herself, and it was likely that never he would know, "I can hunt for you. Or fish. I'd be more than happy to bring food by for you in the morning?" He didn't know what else he should truly offer. He had slept outside of Reiko's den early in her pregnancy, but it wasn't something he thought was a normal thing to offer and so he refrained.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 15, 2020, 10:51 AM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 15, 2020, 12:07 PM